iTools comes for iOS users with space for best iOS management. It stands as the best alternative for iTunes with more power to handle all media, other files, backups/restores and all kind of iOS management on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. In fact you can get iTools free Download in respect to the version you are running and exclusively if you are upgraded to Apple latest iOS 10. So head iTools free Download for a perfect iOS management better than Apple’s own iTunes does.
iTools Free Download- For What?
Are you worried of iTunes complications you meet in some cases, then with no doubt you will become a close fan of iTools where you will find more than what iTunes stands for. In fact iTools has more power with more ease.
iTools comes in a comprehensive interface than iTunes. And that is one of the highlighting iTools features which makes it more loved than Apple’s own iTunes. So there you can get multiple tool functions with a single interface easily than heading iTunes with complications. So anyone can download iTools supported versions in respect to the iOS you are powered with. It is completely free and easy to download too.
iTools iOS 10- Updates
iOS 10 is in public hand for more than a month. So you can now see iOS 10 with succeeding three updates and also with iOS 10.1 the first major release with portrait mode to iPhone 7 Plus. Just like iTools supported for previous iOS versions, you can now have iTools free updated versions for latest iOS 10 too. And as it is available in Chinese and iTools English Download the work with the application is easier than you wish for. So start upgrading, downgrading your device, restoring, file managing and many more with iTools free Download rather than your same-old attempts on iTunes. In fact iTools iOS 10 is the best option to a perfect iOS management on your recent upgraded iOS 10.
iTools iOS 10 – Compatible Devices
- Latest iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPod Touch 6 Generations
- 9.7 inch /12.9 inch iPad Pro models
- iPad 4, iPad Air and iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4
iTools System Requirements
iTools works as a desktop application with support to both Mac and Windows. In that way, you can download iTools free on Mac OS X 10.8 and later or on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/ Vista or XP.
iTools is made to work for all-level users. In fact it is not hard-operational like iTunes which is designed focusing advanced crowd. In that way turning to iTools free Download makes thousands of advantages to your iDevice management. So below given are some of the things you can try with iTools install.
- Effective data migrating and advanced media file management
- Backup assistant including application backups
- Advanced Restoring for iOS
- Clear cache and clean system to increase device performance
- Handle all files with File explorer
- Desktop Management with advanced options
- Manage your Battery power
- Upgrade or Downgrade your iOS firmware
- Set ringtones, change wallpapers and try more customization options
- iPhone as a portable disk
Install iTools iOS 10
With all advancements you have gifted with latest iOS 10 series you will definitely feel worth getting iTools download. So you can now download iTools iOS 10/iTools iOS 10.0.1/iTools iOS 10.0.2/iTools iOS 10.0.3/iTools iOS 10.1 on compatible iDevices for the best iOS management. It comes truly comprehensive for the user and makes you easily install the applications through the Desktop.
- Step 1: Search for iTools updated version as to the iOS version you are powered
- Step 2: Download iTools on windows or Mac
- Step 3: Set up the application with given guidelines
- Step 4: Connect your device and launch iTools
- Step 5: Give time to connect with iTools and start multiple functions
iTools video Guide
As to the iOS version you are handling, you can get iTools free. So head best iOS management with upgraded iTools download rather than getting problematic iTunes functions. And do not forget to give a try iTools iOS 10.1 on your upgraded iDevice.